My Freebies

I hope you enjoy using my freebies in your creations.

All I ask is that you do not upload my kits to another site to download. Please use my links when sharing. Or better still
why not send your friends here to have a look around too.

Thanks for calling in, and I hope you come back again soon

I upload my files to Rapidshare for downloading, I try to split the files to keep them small and easier to download for people who do not have a premium account. I am sorry if anyone cannot manage to download them, but I really can't take out a premium account on any of the others also.

If you ask a question and it is sent anonymously. I cannot reply

Wednesday 19 January 2011

News from Jan

Hello all, I have some really bad news. While we were on holiday, the water pipes leading to our
water tank split, due to freezing and thawing. To cut a long story short, the outcome was that our home was flooded, causing the ceilings to drop, and leaving the floorboars soaking wet. Our home is wrecked. It will take a month at least to dry it out, with drying equipment, and be unfit to live in for at least 5 months. At the moment we are living with our daughters, in turn. We don't have our computers, just my laptop and netbook, so it is unlikely that I will be able to send out any kits. I will keep you updated as to how the work is progressing. I have some photos of the damage, I will upload them to let you see. It is heartbreaking, nothing can be saved, the inside of the house has to be rebuilt.
Take care, Love and hugs to all, Jan

8 comments:

  1. Bon courage...

    AmitiƩs

    Tendressefrance

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry to hear that. Take care and think only of what is necessary to get you home back together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about your home! Praying it dries fast than the estimate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, I'm so sorry to hear this, I'm sure its heartbreaking! I hope the repairs go swiflty for you! Thank you so much for all your kindness and sharing of your kits! Sending hugs your way! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. oww, dear. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Water can be such a devastating force whether it's flood, ice, hail, rain, snow. Sorry to hear about your home. I have enjoyed downloading some of your kits and appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I sorry to hear this. I hope you're back home sooner than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sorry to read this, it did happen to us on a much smaller scale so I understand and sympathise.
    Take care and be strong

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome