My Freebies

I hope you enjoy using my freebies in your creations.

All I ask is that you do not upload my kits to another site to download. Please use my links when sharing. Or better still
why not send your friends here to have a look around too.

Thanks for calling in, and I hope you come back again soon

I upload my files to Rapidshare for downloading, I try to split the files to keep them small and easier to download for people who do not have a premium account. I am sorry if anyone cannot manage to download them, but I really can't take out a premium account on any of the others also.

If you ask a question and it is sent anonymously. I cannot reply

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Greentown Freebie

Here is another ''Town'' I have one more left
to upload, 'Lilactown', which will come tomorrow,
I am so pleased you are enjoying them, and the
choice of download sites too.
Hugs Jan
Please click on preview to enlarge image.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking the color series you have done for Christmas! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your site, and I'm loving everything! I have a question concerning this kit - the file "greentown ribbon 3.pspimage" isn't included as a PNG file. Is there any chance you re-up this one element? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becster, I have uploaded the ribbon,
    Thank you for pointing it out to me, Hugs Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely work
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "town" kits, but this green one is my favorite! Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Lilac town... now green town! I have really missed out by not knowing about your site before now! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

    Patti in Dallas, Texas

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome