My Freebies

I hope you enjoy using my freebies in your creations.

All I ask is that you do not upload my kits to another site to download. Please use my links when sharing. Or better still
why not send your friends here to have a look around too.

Thanks for calling in, and I hope you come back again soon

I upload my files to Rapidshare for downloading, I try to split the files to keep them small and easier to download for people who do not have a premium account. I am sorry if anyone cannot manage to download them, but I really can't take out a premium account on any of the others also.

If you ask a question and it is sent anonymously. I cannot reply

Saturday 4 December 2010

Snowtime Comes

This is my result for JenC's colour challenge at DSO.
I hope you like what I did with the colours that
we had to work with.
Once again there are 3 choices to download.
Please click on preview to enlarge the image.
Hugs Jan


http://www.4shared.com/file/XRhPrNYT/FreesiaScraps_JenCsCC_Snowtime.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/IHLiPE6J/FreesiaScraps_JenCsCC_Snowtime.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/434890822/FreesiaScraps_JenC_sCC_Snowtime_el.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/434889990/FreesiaScraps_JenC_sCC_Snowtime__Papers.rar
www.megaupload.com/?d=ZJTVKICJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A091Y4GJ


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always !!
    Thank you for sharing it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, this kit is awesome--Thank you so much for sharing it here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnifique... encore et toujours

    Merçi

    Nenye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome kit, this one just screams to be used and thanks for the various download options.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Winter Theme post on Dec. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the cute kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely kit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much. Sorry I had to download twice - my other computer was playing up - Hugs - Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kit is really cute! Many thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very generous you have been this holiday season! Thanks so much for this lovely kit - and for the "towns". Merry Christmas - and may you have the best New Year ever! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing I am glad and loved it.
    hugs
    Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great kit - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome